- Pornography, Prostitution, and Trafficking: Making the Connections
- Where Men Stand: Men's Roles in Ending Violence Against Women
- Press release on Backpage.com
- The Minnesota Coalitions against Sexual Assault
- Minnesota Indian Women's Sexual Assault Coalition
- Mending the Sacred Hoop
- The The Sexual Violence Prevention Program of the Minnesota Department of Health offers great information and tools for prevention work
- Prostitution Research
- Status of Women & Girls in Minnesota Research Overview courtesy of University of MN Humphrey Institute’s Center on Women & Public Policy, in partnership with the Women’s Foundation of Minnesota.
- Garden of Truth
- U.S. Department of Justice National Strategy to Combat Human Trafficking
- MN Safe Harbor information
- A National Overview of Prostitution and Sex Trafficking Demand Reduction Efforts
- Preventing Sex Trafficking: Reducing Demand for Commercial Sex
- Initiatives to Reduce Demand for Prostitution and Sex Trafficking in the U.S.
- Comparing Sex Buyers with Men Who Do Not Buy Sex: New Data on Prostitution and Trafficking
- Federal Trafficking Policy
MALE ENGAGEMENT RESOURCES
- A Call to Men Live Respect Curriculum
- Choose Respect offers resources for parents about healthy relationship building.
- The Family Violence Prevention Fund has an excellent Toolkit for Working with Men and Boys, which includes a 10 lesson work plan.
- XYonline is a website focused on men, masculinities, and gender politics. A space for the exploration of issues of gender and sexuality, the daily issues of men’s and women’s lives, and practical discussion of personal and social change.
Click here to download a copy of this research page.